Well rounded cacher event - 4/27

A place to list and discuss geocaching events.

Moderator: Moderator

Well rounded cacher event - 4/27

Postby Spotty Spotty Pony Girl on Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:19 am

This looks like it could be fun. It could also end up in fist fights, which, depending on your point of view, might also be fun!

Well Rounded Cacher Challenge event April 27 at Mingo Creek Park.
Sidekick LWB said to sidekick engineer, 'I've hung out with people i've met on the internet before but i've never run into any of them in the middle of the woods.' (Upper Yough Trek)

Buffaloes and tigers are one thing, but mustelids are not to be trifled with.
Spotty Spotty Pony Girl

Re: Well rounded cacher event - 4/27

Postby wvhiker222 on Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:10 pm

Not sure why it has to be on a Sunday, but it doesn't matter. We won't be able to make it, our nephew is having his Eagle Scout ceremony that afternoon :sad: .
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."-Albert Einstein
wvhiker222

Postby Spotty Spotty Pony Girl on Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:45 pm

wvhiker222 wrote:Not sure why it has to be on a Sunday, but it doesn't matter. We won't be able to make it, our nephew is having his Eagle Scout ceremony that afternoon :sad: .

I'm guessing it is on a Sunday because that's CITO weekend and the CITO events tend to be on Saturdays. But that's just a guess.

Our calendar is a disaster, but it sounds fun so I'm keeping it in mind.
Sidekick LWB said to sidekick engineer, 'I've hung out with people i've met on the internet before but i've never run into any of them in the middle of the woods.' (Upper Yough Trek)

Spotty Spotty Pony Girl

Postby wvhiker222 on Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:09 pm

Well hopefully they will leave all the new caches in place and the wife and I can go after them some other weekend. Looks like a real fun event.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."-Albert Einstein
wvhiker222

Postby Spotty Spotty Pony Girl on Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:53 pm

wvhiker222 wrote:Well hopefully they will leave all the new caches in place and the wife and I can go after them some other weekend. Looks like a real fun event.

I got the impression they are temps. Mingo Creek is jammed with caches at the moment. Although I guess you could fit more in if you went way off trail.

Spotty Spotty Pony Girl

Return to Geocaching Events