A Three Word Story - Story 3

Here is the place for those conundrums, posers and other mind games we love to share.

Re: A Three Word Story - Story 3

Postby Spotty Spotty Pony Girl on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:58 am

Bored, bored, bored. Peanut butter, bananas is what I say when something strikes me as inspiration for a way to annoy anyone within sight.For I was having a bad cup of coffee when I went to the window and then jumped on the mailman, who shot me.
Sidekick LWB said to sidekick engineer, 'I've hung out with people i've met on the internet before but i've never run into any of them in the middle of the woods.' (Upper Yough Trek)

Buffaloes and tigers are one thing, but mustelids are not to be trifled with.
Spotty Spotty Pony Girl

Postby thebuddhaman on Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:38 pm

Bored, bored, bored. Peanut butter, bananas is what I say when something strikes me as inspiration for a way to annoy anyone within sight.For I was having a bad cup of coffee when I went to the window and then jumped on the mailman, who shot me with a tazer
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

We didn't inherit this world for our parents.... We borrow it from our children
thebuddhaman

Postby wvhillbillies1 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:30 pm

Bored, bored, bored. Peanut butter, bananas is what I say when something strikes me as inspiration for a way to annoy anyone within sight.For I was having a bad cup of coffee when I went to the window and then jumped on the mailman, who shot me with a tazer right in the
wvhillbillies1

Postby wvhunter74 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:50 am

Bored, bored, bored. Peanut butter, bananas is what I say when something strikes me as inspiration for a way to annoy anyone within sight.For I was having a bad cup of coffee when I went to the window and then jumped on the mailman who threw the
wvhunter74

Postby wvhunter on Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:15 am

(74's post ignored due to the fact he skipped reading poage 2! :morons: )

Bored, bored, bored. Peanut butter, bananas is what I say when something strikes me as inspiration for a way to annoy anyone within sight.For I was having a bad cup of coffee when I went to the window and then jumped on the mailman, who shot me with a tazer right in the middle of my
Anatomy (n): something everyone has, but which looks better on a girl.

Life would be so much easier if we could just look at the source code.
wvhunter

Postby SnowXRacer on Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:28 am

Bored, bored, bored. Peanut butter, bananas is what I say when something strikes me as inspiration for a way to annoy anyone within sight. For I was having a bad cup of coffee when I went to the window and then jumped on the mailman, who shot me with a tazer right in the middle of my right foot. When
SnowXRacer

Postby wvhillbillies1 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:31 pm

Bored, bored, bored. Peanut butter, bananas is what I say when something strikes me as inspiration for a way to annoy anyone within sight. For I was having a bad cup of coffee when I went to the window and then jumped on the mailman, who shot me with a tazer right in the middle of my right foot. When the Screaming Baby
wvhillbillies1

Postby Spotty Spotty Pony Girl on Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:37 pm

Bored, bored, bored. Peanut butter, bananas is what I say when something strikes me as inspiration for a way to annoy anyone within sight. For I was having a bad cup of coffee when I went to the window and then jumped on the mailman, who shot me with a tazer right in the middle of my right foot. When the Screaming Baby claimed FTF on
Sidekick LWB said to sidekick engineer, 'I've hung out with people i've met on the internet before but i've never run into any of them in the middle of the woods.' (Upper Yough Trek)

Buffaloes and tigers are one thing, but mustelids are not to be trifled with.
Spotty Spotty Pony Girl

Postby SnowXRacer on Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:41 pm

Bored, bored, bored. Peanut butter, bananas is what I say when something strikes me as inspiration for a way to annoy anyone within sight. For I was having a bad cup of coffee when I went to the window and then jumped on the mailman, who shot me with a tazer right in the middle of my right foot. When the Screaming Baby claimed FTF on a difficulty five
SnowXRacer

Postby wvhunter on Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:09 pm

Bored, bored, bored. Peanut butter, bananas is what I say when something strikes me as inspiration for a way to annoy anyone within sight. For I was having a bad cup of coffee when I went to the window and then jumped on the mailman, who shot me with a tazer right in the middle of my right foot. When the Screaming Baby claimed FTF on a difficulty five cache using only

wvhunter

Postby SnowXRacer on Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:43 pm

Bored, bored, bored. Peanut butter, bananas is what I say when something strikes me as inspiration for a way to annoy anyone within sight. For I was having a bad cup of coffee when I went to the window and then jumped on the mailman, who shot me with a tazer right in the middle of my right foot. When the Screaming Baby claimed FTF on a difficulty five cache using only a pacifier and
SnowXRacer

Postby Greenie333 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:46 pm

Bored, bored, bored. Peanut butter, bananas is what I say when something strikes me as inspiration for a way to annoy anyone within sight. For I was having a bad cup of coffee when I went to the window and then jumped on the mailman, who shot me with a tazer right in the middle of my right foot. When the Screaming Baby claimed FTF on a difficulty five cache using only a pacifier and bottle of milk,
Greenie333

Postby wvhunter74 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:23 pm

Bored, bored, bored. Peanut butter, bananas is what I say when something strikes me as inspiration for a way to annoy anyone within sight.For I was having a bad cup of coffee when I went to the window and then jumped on the mailman because I was
wvhunter74

Postby Groggamer on Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:16 am

:morons:
“All is for naught, if an Angel pisses on your firelock” - Frederick the Great
Groggamer

Postby wvhunter on Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:04 am

Groggamer wrote: :morons:

Steeeerike Two!!!!

Bored, bored, bored. Peanut butter, bananas is what I say when something strikes me as inspiration for a way to annoy anyone within sight. For I was having a bad cup of coffee when I went to the window and then jumped on the mailman, who shot me with a tazer right in the middle of my right foot. When the Screaming Baby claimed FTF on a difficulty five cache using only a pacifier and bottle of milk, I was so

wvhunter

PreviousNext

Return to Games, Quests, Contests & Challenges