Quotes galore!

Here is the place for those conundrums, posers and other mind games we love to share.

Quotes galore!

Postby wvhunter on Tue May 01, 2007 11:35 pm

Here I sit here at 12.22 AM.
What to do?

I offer you a mindless game for all of you addicted to TV/Movies.
Guess the movie or tv show the quote came from and offer one of your own.

To start...

"And now, the Architects Sketch."

(OK. It's now 12:34AM)
Anatomy (n): something everyone has, but which looks better on a girl.

Life would be so much easier if we could just look at the source code.
User avatar
wvhunter
 
Posts: 1675
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:51 pm
Location: YOUR neighborhood pub! Who's buying?

Re: Quotes galore!

Postby The Mad Cow on Wed May 02, 2007 6:21 am

wvhunter wrote:Here I sit here at 12.22 AM.
What to do?

I offer you a mindless game for all of you addicted to TV/Movies.
Guess the movie or tv show the quote came from and offer one of your own.

To start...

"And now, the Architects Sketch."

(OK. It's now 12:34AM)


The Movie - Monty Python's Flying Circus!!

My Turn

"I'm not even supposed to be here today!!"
<a href="http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=1e472882-188b-432b-b3f9-f6590ef97cb4" target="_blank"><img src="http://img.geocaching.com/stats/img.aspx?txt=Local+Caching+Superhero&uid=1e472882-188b-432b-b3f9-f6590ef97cb4&bg=1" border="0" title="Profile for teamovcacher" alt="Profile for teamovcacher"></a>
User avatar
The Mad Cow
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:29 am
Location: St. Clairsville, Ohio

Re: Quotes galore!

Postby scoutingwv on Wed May 02, 2007 6:43 am

teamovcacher wrote:
My Turn

"I'm not even supposed to be here today!!"


Clerks

My turn:

"All I eat is grass and acid!"
scoutingwv
 

Re: Quotes galore!

Postby Rock_Rat on Wed May 02, 2007 6:58 am

scoutingwv wrote:"All I eat is grass and acid!"


I Love You, Alice B. Toklas!


"Have fun stormin' da castle."
Murphy was an optimist! - O'toole's commentary on Murphy's law
The perversity of the Universe tends towards a maximum. - O'Toole's Corollary
I think this O'Toole guys onto something. - Rock_Rat's commentary on O'Toole
User avatar
Rock_Rat
 
Posts: 1492
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:54 pm
Location: N 39 29.826 W 080 15.402

Re: Quotes galore!

Postby GeoWeaver on Wed May 02, 2007 8:03 am

Rock_Rat wrote:"Have fun stormin' da castle."


The Princess Bride

My turn....

"I'm afraid the strain was more than he could bare."
I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.
User avatar
GeoWeaver
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:29 pm
Location: At the moment???

Re: Quotes galore!

Postby Wandering Bears on Wed May 02, 2007 9:13 am

teamovcacher wrote:
wvhunter wrote:Here I sit here at 12.22 AM.
What to do?

I offer you a mindless game for all of you addicted to TV/Movies.
Guess the movie or tv show the quote came from and offer one of your own.

To start...

"And now, the Architects Sketch."

(OK. It's now 12:34AM)


The Movie - Monty Python's Flying Circus!!

My Turn

"I'm not even supposed to be here today!!"


Wrong. "Flying Circus" was a tv show on BBC1 in the late 60s/early 70s. Not a movie.

Pythowned. :lol:
In the days before the internet, village idiots usually stayed in their own village.
User avatar
Wandering Bears
 
Posts: 471
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:43 pm
Location: The sticks of West Virginny

Re: Quotes galore!

Postby Wandering Bears on Wed May 02, 2007 9:16 am

GeoWeaver wrote:
Rock_Rat wrote:"Have fun stormin' da castle."


The Princess Bride

My turn....

"I'm afraid the strain was more than he could bare."


Tombstone. One of my faves.

Next:

"Who said that? Who the **** said that? Who's the slimy little communist **** twinkle-toed ****sucker down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh?! The fairy ****ing godmother said it! Out-****ing-standing! I will P.T. you all until you ****ing die! I'll P.T. you until your ***holes are sucking buttermilk!"
In the days before the internet, village idiots usually stayed in their own village.
User avatar
Wandering Bears
 
Posts: 471
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:43 pm
Location: The sticks of West Virginny

Re: Quotes galore!

Postby The Mad Cow on Wed May 02, 2007 10:24 am

wvhunter wrote:Here I sit here at 12.22 AM.
What to do?

I offer you a mindless game for all of you addicted to TV/Movies.
Guess the movie or tv show the quote came from and offer one of your own.

To start...

"And now, the Architects Sketch."

(OK. It's now 12:34AM)

He said movie or TV show...
<a href="http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=1e472882-188b-432b-b3f9-f6590ef97cb4" target="_blank"><img src="http://img.geocaching.com/stats/img.aspx?txt=Local+Caching+Superhero&uid=1e472882-188b-432b-b3f9-f6590ef97cb4&bg=1" border="0" title="Profile for teamovcacher" alt="Profile for teamovcacher"></a>
User avatar
The Mad Cow
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:29 am
Location: St. Clairsville, Ohio

Re: Quotes galore!

Postby wvhunter on Wed May 02, 2007 10:45 am

"Who said that? Who the **** said that? Who's the slimy little communist **** twinkle-toed ****sucker down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh?! The fairy ****ing godmother said it! Out-****ing-standing! I will P.T. you all until you ****ing die! I'll P.T. you until your ***holes are sucking buttermilk!"


Full Metal Jacket

And again

"Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil by the pale moonlight? "
Anatomy (n): something everyone has, but which looks better on a girl.

Life would be so much easier if we could just look at the source code.
User avatar
wvhunter
 
Posts: 1675
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:51 pm
Location: YOUR neighborhood pub! Who's buying?

Re: Quotes galore!

Postby wvhunter on Wed May 02, 2007 10:47 am

teamovcacher wrote:
wvhunter wrote:Here I sit here at 12.22 AM.
What to do?

I offer you a mindless game for all of you addicted to TV/Movies.
Guess the movie or tv show the quote came from and offer one of your own.

To start...

"And now, the Architects Sketch."

(OK. It's now 12:34AM)

He said movie or TV show...


Judges may we have a rulling?...
ding, ding, ding!!! We have a winner!!!
Anatomy (n): something everyone has, but which looks better on a girl.

Life would be so much easier if we could just look at the source code.
User avatar
wvhunter
 
Posts: 1675
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:51 pm
Location: YOUR neighborhood pub! Who's buying?

Re: Quotes galore!

Postby scoutingwv on Wed May 02, 2007 10:47 am

Wandering Bears wrote:
Tombstone. One of my faves.

Next:

"Who said that? Who the **** said that? Who's the slimy little communist **** twinkle-toed ****sucker down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh?! The fairy ****ing godmother said it! Out-****ing-standing! I will P.T. you all until you ****ing die! I'll P.T. you until your ***holes are sucking buttermilk!"


Cult of the Dead Cow

Next:

"I hope your wife really loves you, because for the next five weeks, you can't even wipe your own g** d*** a**."
scoutingwv
 

Re: Quotes galore!

Postby The Mad Cow on Wed May 02, 2007 10:55 am

scoutingwv wrote:
Wandering Bears wrote:
Tombstone. One of my faves.

Next:

"Who said that? Who the **** said that? Who's the slimy little communist **** twinkle-toed ****sucker down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh?! The fairy ****ing godmother said it! Out-****ing-standing! I will P.T. you all until you ****ing die! I'll P.T. you until your ***holes are sucking buttermilk!"


Cult of the Dead Cow

Next:

"I hope your wife really loves you, because for the next five weeks, you can't even wipe your own g** d*** a**."


Blood Simple

next..
"Excuse me kitty. I'll be right back after I choke my monkey! "
<a href="http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=1e472882-188b-432b-b3f9-f6590ef97cb4" target="_blank"><img src="http://img.geocaching.com/stats/img.aspx?txt=Local+Caching+Superhero&uid=1e472882-188b-432b-b3f9-f6590ef97cb4&bg=1" border="0" title="Profile for teamovcacher" alt="Profile for teamovcacher"></a>
User avatar
The Mad Cow
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:29 am
Location: St. Clairsville, Ohio

Postby Aquacache on Wed May 02, 2007 1:03 pm

You guys need to spend more time outdoors hunting Tupperware and less in front of the television. :roll: :wink:

  • I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

  • I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make when they go flying by.
User avatar
Aquacache
 
Posts: 1929
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:58 pm
Location: Out Jeepin'

Re: Quotes galore!

Postby scoutingwv on Wed May 02, 2007 1:03 pm

wvhunter wrote:
"Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil by the pale moonlight? "


Batman - Jack Nicholson

Next:

"Give them a good spanking and make them tell."
scoutingwv
 

Postby scoutingwv on Wed May 02, 2007 1:04 pm

Aquacache wrote:You guys need to spend more time outdoors hunting Tupperware and less in front of the television.


Aquacache

Next:

"Stop pointing that gun at my DAD!"
scoutingwv
 

Next

Return to Games, Quests, Contests & Challenges

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron