A Three Word Story - Story 1

Here is the place for those conundrums, posers and other mind games we love to share.

Postby Wandering Bears on Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:14 am

It was a large, inflamed pustule caused by a scathing battle with a rabid ferret. I used a vintage Sherman tank while wearing nothing to frighten it. PETA told NASA they kill cats, only Schrodinger's cats. Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle has shown us arbitrary feline locomotion is exponentially hindered if you laden an African swallow. The canine viewpoint, reiterated by Xenophon, can't be understood nor denounced.

Meanwhile, back at the manor house Frau Blucher is hearing horses neigh, wondering what was amiss with the herd she picked up while hitch-hiking yesterday. African Barking Spiders
In the days before the internet, village idiots usually stayed in their own village.
Wandering Bears

Postby Frank n Beck on Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:28 am

It was a large, inflamed pustule caused by a scathing battle with a rabid ferret. I used a vintage Sherman tank while wearing nothing to frighten it. PETA told NASA they kill cats, only Schrodinger's cats. Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle has shown us arbitrary feline locomotion is exponentially hindered if you laden an African swallow. The canine viewpoint, reiterated by Xenophon, can't be understood nor denounced.

Meanwhile, back at the manor house Frau Blucher is hearing horses neigh, wondering what was amiss with the herd she picked up while hitch-hiking yesterday. African Barking Spiders(nasty lot indeed)
Last edited by Frank n Beck on Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Frank n Beck

Postby Wandering Bears on Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:34 am

Meanwhile, back at the manor house Frau Blucher is hearing horses neigh, wondering what was amiss with the herd she picked up while hitch-hiking yesterday. African Barking Spiders(a nasty lot indeed) used four words. :roll:
In the days before the internet, village idiots usually stayed in their own village.
Wandering Bears

Postby Spotty Spotty Pony Girl on Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:00 am

Meanwhile, back at the manor house Frau Blucher is hearing horses neigh, wondering what was amiss with the herd she picked up while hitch-hiking yesterday. African Barking Spiders(a nasty lot indeed) used four words. Not disuaded she
Sidekick LWB said to sidekick engineer, 'I've hung out with people i've met on the internet before but i've never run into any of them in the middle of the woods.' (Upper Yough Trek)

Buffaloes and tigers are one thing, but mustelids are not to be trifled with.
Spotty Spotty Pony Girl

Postby Frank n Beck on Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:50 am

Meanwhile, back at the manor house Frau Blucher is hearing horses neigh, wondering what was amiss with the herd she picked up while hitch-hiking yesterday. African Barking Spiders(a nasty lot indeed) used four words. Not disuaded she proceeded to go
Frank n Beck

Postby scoutingwv on Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:15 pm

Meanwhile, back at the manor house Frau Blucher is hearing horses neigh, wondering what was amiss with the herd she picked up while hitch-hiking yesterday. African Barking Spiders(a nasty lot indeed) used four words. Not disuaded she proceeded to go back to her
scoutingwv

Postby 3_dogs on Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:39 pm

Meanwhile, back at the manor house Frau Blucher is hearing horses neigh, wondering what was amiss with the herd she picked up while hitch-hiking yesterday. African Barking Spiders(a nasty lot indeed) used four words. Not disuaded she proceeded to go back to her nicotine patch recycling
"Är huvudet dumt får kroppen lida."

Translated - "If the head is dumb the body suffers."
3_dogs

Postby Wandering Bears on Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:40 pm

Meanwhile, back at the manor house Frau Blucher is hearing horses neigh, wondering what was amiss with the herd she picked up while hitch-hiking yesterday. African Barking Spiders(a nasty lot indeed) used four words. Not disuaded she proceeded to go back to her abusive husband Dartanian.
Wandering Bears

Postby wvhunter on Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:46 pm

Meanwhile, back at the manor house Frau Blucher is hearing horses neigh, wondering what was amiss with the herd she picked up while hitch-hiking yesterday. African Barking Spiders(a nasty lot indeed) used four words. Not disuaded she proceeded to go back to her abusive husband Dartanian. For whom the
Anatomy (n): something everyone has, but which looks better on a girl.

Life would be so much easier if we could just look at the source code.
wvhunter

Postby Wandering Bears on Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:06 pm

Meanwhile, back at the manor house Frau Blucher is hearing horses neigh, wondering what was amiss with the herd she picked up while hitch-hiking yesterday. African Barking Spiders(a nasty lot indeed) used four words. Not disuaded she proceeded to go back to her abusive husband Dartanian, for whom the very nature of
Wandering Bears

Postby wvhunter on Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:32 pm

Meanwhile, back at the manor house Frau Blucher is hearing horses neigh, wondering what was amiss with the herd she picked up while hitch-hiking yesterday. African Barking Spiders(a nasty lot indeed) used four words. Not disuaded she proceeded to go back to her abusive husband Dartanian, for whom the very nature of time and space
Anatomy (n): something everyone has, but which looks better on a girl.

Life would be so much easier if we could just look at the source code.
wvhunter

Postby Spotty Spotty Pony Girl on Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:20 pm

Meanwhile, back at the manor house Frau Blucher is hearing horses neigh, wondering what was amiss with the herd she picked up while hitch-hiking yesterday. African Barking Spiders(a nasty lot indeed) used four words. Not disuaded she proceeded to go back to her abusive husband Dartanian, for whom the very nature of time and space was of little
Sidekick LWB said to sidekick engineer, 'I've hung out with people i've met on the internet before but i've never run into any of them in the middle of the woods.' (Upper Yough Trek)

Spotty Spotty Pony Girl

Postby Wandering Bears on Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:24 pm

Meanwhile, back at the manor house Frau Blucher is hearing horses neigh, wondering what was amiss with the herd she picked up while hitch-hiking yesterday. African Barking Spiders(a nasty lot indeed) used four words. Not disuaded she proceeded to go back to her abusive husband Dartanian, for whom the very nature of time and space was of little import. The dachshund
Wandering Bears

Postby Rock_Rat on Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:46 pm

Meanwhile, back at the manor house Frau Blucher is hearing horses neigh, wondering what was amiss with the herd she picked up while hitch-hiking yesterday. African Barking Spiders(a nasty lot indeed) used four words. Not disuaded she proceeded to go back to her abusive husband Dartanian, for whom the very nature of time and space was of little import. The dachshund left a big
Murphy was an optimist! - O'toole's commentary on Murphy's law
The perversity of the Universe tends towards a maximum. - O'Toole's Corollary
I think this O'Toole guys onto something. - Rock_Rat's commentary on O'Toole
Rock_Rat

Postby Spotty Spotty Pony Girl on Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:05 pm

Meanwhile, back at the manor house Frau Blucher is hearing horses neigh, wondering what was amiss with the herd she picked up while hitch-hiking yesterday. African Barking Spiders(a nasty lot indeed) used four words. Not disuaded she proceeded to go back to her abusive husband Dartanian, for whom the very nature of time and space was of little import. The dachshund left a big wet newspaper by

Spotty Spotty Pony Girl

PreviousNext

Return to Games, Quests, Contests & Challenges