A Three Word Story - Story 1

Here is the place for those conundrums, posers and other mind games we love to share.

Postby wvugirlengineer on Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:08 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a large, inflamed pustule caused by a scathing battle with a rabid ferret. I used a vintage Sherman tank while wearing nothing to frighten it. PETA told NASA they kill cats, only Schrodinger's cats. Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle has shown us arbitrary feline locomotion is exponentially hindered if you laden an African swallow. The canine viewpoint, reiterated by Xenophon, can't be understood nor denounced.

Meanwhile, back at the manor house Frau Blucher is hearing horses neigh, wondering what was amiss with the herd she picked up while hitch-hiking yesterday. African Barking Spiders(a nasty lot indeed) used four words. Not disuaded she proceeded to go back to her abusive husband Dartanian, for whom the very nature of time and space was of little import. The dachshund left a big wet newspaper by the flux capacitor
wvugirlengineer

Postby wvhunter on Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:54 pm

It was a large, inflamed pustule caused by a scathing battle with a rabid ferret. I used a vintage Sherman tank while wearing nothing to frighten it. PETA told NASA they kill cats, only Schrodinger's cats. Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle has shown us arbitrary feline locomotion is exponentially hindered if you laden an African swallow. The canine viewpoint, reiterated by Xenophon, can't be understood nor denounced.

Meanwhile, back at the manor house Frau Blucher is hearing horses neigh, wondering what was amiss with the herd she picked up while hitch-hiking yesterday. African Barking Spiders(a nasty lot indeed) used four words. Not disuaded she proceeded to go back to her abusive husband Dartanian, for whom the very nature of time and space was of little import. The dachshund left a big wet newspaper by the flux capacitor intending for Dartanian
Anatomy (n): something everyone has, but which looks better on a girl.

Life would be so much easier if we could just look at the source code.
wvhunter

Postby Spotty Spotty Pony Girl on Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:10 am

Meanwhile, back at the manor house Frau Blucher is hearing horses neigh, wondering what was amiss with the herd she picked up while hitch-hiking yesterday. African Barking Spiders(a nasty lot indeed) used four words. Not disuaded she proceeded to go back to her abusive husband Dartanian, for whom the very nature of time and space was of little import. The dachshund left a big wet newspaper by the flux capacitor intending for Dartanian. The headline read
Sidekick LWB said to sidekick engineer, 'I've hung out with people i've met on the internet before but i've never run into any of them in the middle of the woods.' (Upper Yough Trek)

Buffaloes and tigers are one thing, but mustelids are not to be trifled with.
Spotty Spotty Pony Girl

Postby Troutbum1 on Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:57 am

Meanwhile, back at the manor house Frau Blucher is hearing horses neigh, wondering what was amiss with the herd she picked up while hitch-hiking yesterday. African Barking Spiders(a nasty lot indeed) used four words. Not disuaded she proceeded to go back to her abusive husband Dartanian, for whom the very nature of time and space was of little import. The dachshund left a big wet newspaper by the flux capacitor intending for Dartanian. The headline read: ALIENS HAVE LANDED!
Any River, Any Time
Troutbum1

Postby scoutingwv on Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:23 am

Meanwhile, back at the manor house Frau Blucher is hearing horses neigh, wondering what was amiss with the herd she picked up while hitch-hiking yesterday. African Barking Spiders(a nasty lot indeed) used four words. Not disuaded she proceeded to go back to her abusive husband Dartanian, for whom the very nature of time and space was of little import. The dachshund left a big wet newspaper by the flux capacitor intending for Dartanian. The headline read: ALIENS HAVE LANDED!

"I like cheese"
scoutingwv

Postby Spotty Spotty Pony Girl on Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:45 am

"I like cheese," thought Dartanian absentmindedly.
Sidekick LWB said to sidekick engineer, 'I've hung out with people i've met on the internet before but i've never run into any of them in the middle of the woods.' (Upper Yough Trek)

Spotty Spotty Pony Girl

Postby wvhunter on Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:03 am

Meanwhile, back at the manor house Frau Blucher is hearing horses neigh, wondering what was amiss with the herd she picked up while hitch-hiking yesterday. African Barking Spiders(a nasty lot indeed) used four words. Not disuaded she proceeded to go back to her abusive husband Dartanian, for whom the very nature of time and space was of little import. The dachshund left a big wet newspaper by the flux capacitor intended for Dartanian. The headline read: ALIENS HAVE LANDED!

"I like cheese," thought Dartanian absentmindedly. Meanwhile back at

wvhunter

Postby Rock_Rat on Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:46 pm

Meanwhile, back at the manor house Frau Blucher is hearing horses neigh, wondering what was amiss with the herd she picked up while hitch-hiking yesterday. African Barking Spiders(a nasty lot indeed) used four words. Not disuaded she proceeded to go back to her abusive husband Dartanian, for whom the very nature of time and space was of little import. The dachshund left a big wet newspaper by the flux capacitor intended for Dartanian. The headline read: ALIENS HAVE LANDED!

"I like cheese," thought Dartanian absentmindedly. Meanwhile back at the Rat cave
Murphy was an optimist! - O'toole's commentary on Murphy's law
The perversity of the Universe tends towards a maximum. - O'Toole's Corollary
I think this O'Toole guys onto something. - Rock_Rat's commentary on O'Toole
Rock_Rat

Postby wvhunter on Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:47 pm

"I like cheese," thought Dartanian absentmindedly. Meanwhile back at the Rat cave, Ratman and Bobbin

wvhunter

Postby Troutbum1 on Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:58 pm

"I like cheese," thought Dartanian absentmindedly. Meanwhile back at the Rat cave, Ratman and Bobbin found evidence of
Any River, Any Time
Troutbum1

Postby Raven on Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:18 pm

"I like cheese," thought Dartanian absentmindedly. Meanwhile back at the Rat cave, Ratman and Bobbin found evidence of an insignificant plan.
Raven

Postby Frank n Beck on Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:50 pm

"I like cheese," thought Dartanian absentmindedly. Meanwhile back at the Rat cave, Ratman and Bobbin found evidence of an insignificant plan. A plan that
Frank n Beck

Postby Rock_Rat on Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:22 am

"I like cheese," thought Dartanian absentmindedly. Meanwhile back at the Rat cave, Ratman and Bobbin found evidence of an insignificant plan. A plan that included Romulan ail.
Murphy was an optimist! - O'toole's commentary on Murphy's law
The perversity of the Universe tends towards a maximum. - O'Toole's Corollary
I think this O'Toole guys onto something. - Rock_Rat's commentary on O'Toole
Rock_Rat

Postby Raven on Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:23 am

"I like cheese," thought Dartanian absentmindedly. Meanwhile back at the Rat cave, Ratman and Bobbin found evidence of an insignificant plan. A plan that would spell doom
Raven

Postby Spotty Spotty Pony Girl on Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:57 am

"I like cheese," thought Dartanian absentmindedly. Meanwhile back at the Rat cave, Ratman and Bobbin found evidence of an insignificant plan. A plan that would spell doom "dume", lacking spellcheck

Spotty Spotty Pony Girl

PreviousNext

Return to Games, Quests, Contests & Challenges