GC Feedback Site

Here we can post any and all threads containing useful information pertaining to Geocaching or other subjects

GC Feedback Site

Postby 3_dogs on Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:32 pm

A few months ago I found the link at the bottom of gc.com for their feedback site. I was reading through suggestion and found one I really liked: Add cacher to an ignore list. Someone in the area had published over 100 caches to boost a friends numbers. All were micros. I talked with some people that had found them and the caches were rubbish. The problem was these caches were cluttering PQ's. Sure, I could remove them with GSAK, but that cuts down on the area covered by the PQ, and I shouldn't have to anyway. Each user is given 10 votes on the feedback site to vote on suggestions, up to 3 votes per suggestion. I gave this one 3 votes.

I just received an email stating it was under review and GC placed it on the feature request list.
"Är huvudet dumt får kroppen lida."

Translated - "If the head is dumb the body suffers."
3_dogs

Re: GC Feedback Site

Postby Spotty Spotty Pony Girl on Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:25 pm

Thanks for the heads up. Very interesting to see what may be around the corner.

Or to get a good laugh. I'm getting a kick out of some of the suggestions. :grin:
Sidekick LWB said to sidekick engineer, 'I've hung out with people i've met on the internet before but i've never run into any of them in the middle of the woods.' (Upper Yough Trek)

Buffaloes and tigers are one thing, but mustelids are not to be trifled with.
Spotty Spotty Pony Girl

Return to Resources