Use for all those empty Gatorade bottles

This is the place to discuss the Hardware and Software that makes Geocaching possible.

Moderator: Moderator

Use for all those empty Gatorade bottles

Postby Spotty Spotty Pony Girl on Sun May 18, 2014 7:30 am

http://www.instructables.com/id/Make-an ... d-bottles/

Saw this and thought, wow, now we can do something to do with all those empty plastic bottles. :lol:
Sidekick LWB said to sidekick engineer, 'I've hung out with people i've met on the internet before but i've never run into any of them in the middle of the woods.' (Upper Yough Trek)

Buffaloes and tigers are one thing, but mustelids are not to be trifled with.
Spotty Spotty Pony Girl

Re: Use for all those empty Gatorade bottles

Postby Aquacache on Sun May 18, 2014 9:57 am

Cool! Now if I'm ever stranded on a deserted island with a pallet full of Gatorade and polyurethane adhesive, I know that I will be able to escape the island.

• I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

• I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make when they go flying by.
Aquacache

Re: Use for all those empty Gatorade bottles

Postby Aquacache on Sat May 27, 2017 7:27 pm

As I was preparing to compose my post regarding my kayak for sale, I ran across this thread from a few years ago. I didn't catch it at the time it was first posted. Did anybody else notice the last picture in the article (Step 8: Completion)?

Maybe SSPG knew this when she posted about it, but I just realized that the last picture showing the Gatorade bottle kayak in use was taken from beneath the Westover bridge in Morgantown.

Mountaineer ingenuity at its finest.

• I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

• I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make when they go flying by.
Aquacache

Return to Tools of the Trade