Helloooo?

A place to plan and discuss the monthly get togethers.

Helloooo?

Postby botanycreek on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:23 pm

Just checking to see if there are any active southern users? I joined MAGPI when I was up in Morgantown and went to a few meet ups. Now I'm in Charleston. WVAngler suggested I come over here to see if there is any activity. Anyone still here?
botanycreek

Re: Helloooo?

Postby Spotty Spotty Pony Girl on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:39 pm

botanycreek wrote:Just checking to see if there are any active southern users? I joined MAGPI when I was up in Morgantown and went to a few meet ups. Now I'm in Charleston. WVAngler suggested I come over here to see if there is any activity. Anyone still here?

Well not exactly a meet up but there is sMAGPI event on August 27 at Coonskin Park.
Sidekick LWB said to sidekick engineer, 'I've hung out with people i've met on the internet before but i've never run into any of them in the middle of the woods.' (Upper Yough Trek)

Buffaloes and tigers are one thing, but mustelids are not to be trifled with.
Spotty Spotty Pony Girl

Postby wvhunter74 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:52 pm

welcome I am in chapmanville
wvhunter74

Postby Allysmom24 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:30 pm

Hi! I'm in Kenna but work in Charleston. Me and wvmikiepar cache in or around Charleston most every Friday evening. My husband, Nuggie99, also works/caches in Charleston. Any time you want to meet up - let's plan something! I don't drink and I have a 3 year old so my meetups may be limited to Chuck E. Cheese. :lol:
Allysmom24

Return to Monthly Meet Ups