Picking a group name

Discussions on this group and ways to improve it.

Moderator: Moderator

Postby 3_dogs on Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:08 am

Spotty Spotty Pony Girl wrote:I don't think King James' contemporaries had tupperware (or similar) containers so the wording might be iffy

There's a method to my madness. Next step is burning muggles at the stake, so I had to suffer a little inaccuracy.
"Är huvudet dumt får kroppen lida."

Translated - "If the head is dumb the body suffers."
3_dogs

Postby Spotty Spotty Pony Girl on Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:55 am

3_dogs wrote:
Spotty Spotty Pony Girl wrote:I don't think King James' contemporaries had tupperware (or similar) containers so the wording might be iffy

There's a method to my madness. Next step is burning muggles at the stake, so I had to suffer a little inaccuracy.

Do you really mean muggles or do you mean heretical cachers? Because if we are looking at burning muggles at the stake there is going to be a numerical inferiority that we may not be able to overcome and it may very well be cachers that end up getting put on the pyre.

ps. if I end up on the pyre, I formally request that I have a bag of gunpower tied to my neck. I just have no patience to roast slowly you know.
Sidekick LWB said to sidekick engineer, 'I've hung out with people i've met on the internet before but i've never run into any of them in the middle of the woods.' (Upper Yough Trek)

Buffaloes and tigers are one thing, but mustelids are not to be trifled with.
Spotty Spotty Pony Girl

Postby The Gold Bug on Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:59 pm

Spotty Spotty Pony Girl wrote:Do you really mean muggles or do you mean heretical cachers? Because if we are looking at burning muggles at the stake there is going to be a numerical inferiority that we may not be able to overcome and it may very well be cachers that end up getting put on the pyre.

ps. if I end up on the pyre, I formally request that I have a bag of gunpower tied to my neck. I just have no patience to roast slowly you know.

If I get sent to the BBQ pit :shock: please have them roast me with Creole Seasoning.:lol:
You’re just jealous because the little voices are talking to me!

I am out of my mind right now. Please feel free to leave a message.
The Gold Bug

Postby Rock_Rat on Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:12 pm

The Gold Bug wrote:If I get sent to the BBQ pit :shock: please have them roast me with Creole Seasoning.:lol:

Aye Laddie, I say we toss ya'n the oil with some chips and a mars bar. :eat: :kilt:
Murphy was an optimist! - O'toole's commentary on Murphy's law
The perversity of the Universe tends towards a maximum. - O'Toole's Corollary
I think this O'Toole guys onto something. - Rock_Rat's commentary on O'Toole
Rock_Rat

Postby The Gold Bug on Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:46 pm

Rock_Rat wrote:
The Gold Bug wrote:If I get sent to the BBQ pit :shock: please have them roast me with Creole Seasoning.:lol:

Aye Laddie, I say we toss ya'n the oil with some chips and a mars bar. :eat: :kilt:

You seem a bit excited about fresh chips, a deep fried Mars bar and :shock: cannibalism! :eat: :lol:
You’re just jealous because the little voices are talking to me!

I am out of my mind right now. Please feel free to leave a message.
The Gold Bug

Postby Spotty Spotty Pony Girl on Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:46 pm

The Gold Bug wrote:
Rock_Rat wrote:

You seem a bit excited about fresh chips, a deep fried Mars bar and :shock: cannibalism! :eat: :lol:

I suggest we give rock_rat his very own table at B&W night and make sure he is supplied with endless wings - "Mr. I eat for Free" is sure to pick up the tab anyways

:kilt:
Sidekick LWB said to sidekick engineer, 'I've hung out with people i've met on the internet before but i've never run into any of them in the middle of the woods.' (Upper Yough Trek)

Buffaloes and tigers are one thing, but mustelids are not to be trifled with.
Spotty Spotty Pony Girl

Previous

Return to Group Discussions