WV Fizzy Challenge

Here we can cover all things geo-challenge related.

Re: WV Fizzy Challenge

Postby Pilot J on Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:04 pm

We have had two empty squares since July 8, 2010. The Crew can't seem to get healed enough to tackle the last two 5 star terrains. Drat!
Pilot J

Postby Spotty Spotty Pony Girl on Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:42 pm

Pilot J wrote:We have had two empty squares since July 8, 2010. The Crew can't seem to get healed enough to tackle the last two 5 star terrains. Drat!

apparently Aquacache and thumbed our noses at a puzzle cache with the necessary D/T rating while we were at GW9. I wanted to sob when I found out. Should I also mention we were within 5 feet of the first stage AND another cacher was actively telling us about said cache? Yeah, we're not so smart.
Sidekick LWB said to sidekick engineer, 'I've hung out with people i've met on the internet before but i've never run into any of them in the middle of the woods.' (Upper Yough Trek)

Buffaloes and tigers are one thing, but mustelids are not to be trifled with.
Spotty Spotty Pony Girl

Postby Aquacache on Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:55 pm

Spotty Spotty Pony Girl wrote:
Pilot J wrote:We have had two empty squares since July 8, 2010. The Crew can't seem to get healed enough to tackle the last two 5 star terrains. Drat!

apparently Aquacache and thumbed our noses at a puzzle cache with the necessary D/T rating while we were at GW9. I wanted to sob when I found out. Should I also mention we were within 5 feet of the first stage AND another cacher was actively telling us about said cache? Yeah, we're not so smart.

You just had to remind me of that, didn't you. :hammer:

• I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

• I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make when they go flying by.
Aquacache

Postby Aquacache on Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:26 pm

Although, my official matrix has been filled out for quite some time, the WV Fizzy Challenge version is finally DONE!!

SSPG and I made our way north this morning and grabbed Amalya's House of Rock for the last square! It appears as though I will be heading back to FL for a few days, so I'm not sure when I can grab the final, but I'm just glad the last square is now filled in.

• I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

• I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make when they go flying by.
Aquacache

Postby Spotty Spotty Pony Girl on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:26 am

Aquacache wrote:Although, my official matrix has been filled out for quite some time, the WV Fizzy Challenge version is finally DONE!!

SSPG and I made our way north this morning and grabbed Amalya's House of Rock for the last square! <snipt>

my relief is indescribable.

I just hope the gap between finishing the requirements and finding the final is not as great as it was for the WV DeLorme Challenge (nearly a year).
Sidekick LWB said to sidekick engineer, 'I've hung out with people i've met on the internet before but i've never run into any of them in the middle of the woods.' (Upper Yough Trek)

Spotty Spotty Pony Girl

Postby Spotty Spotty Pony Girl on Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:13 pm

Aquacache & I made the pilgrimage to the final today. Glad he had his jeep. It helped make short work of it.

and I even left a RJTB - ok that's not entirely true. I left the TB Tag for a RJTB....the jeep was missing when I found it. :???:

so relieved to have this one really, really, really done.

Spotty Spotty Pony Girl

Previous

Return to Challenge Arena