WV state park challenge GC26ZJG

Here we can cover all things geo-challenge related.

Re: WV state park challenge GC26ZJG

Postby Spotty Spotty Pony Girl on Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:34 pm

So I knocked off one more state park today

Babcock State Park is done.

That leaves me with: (again my caveat that - provided that no one places caches where there were not caches and I have to spend my time hunting down and hurting people instead of caching)
*Camp Creek
*Carnifax Ferry Battlefield
*Lost River
*Moncove Late
*Pinnacle Rock
*Twin Falls
Sidekick LWB said to sidekick engineer, 'I've hung out with people i've met on the internet before but i've never run into any of them in the middle of the woods.' (Upper Yough Trek)

Buffaloes and tigers are one thing, but mustelids are not to be trifled with.
Spotty Spotty Pony Girl

Postby wvangler on Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:39 am

Ah man, I just discovered a very saddening thing for me, but certainly something most people will cherish. A new cache has been published within the confines of Pinnacle Rock State Park - GC2Z06E Shepherd of the Trees. This means that those seeking the State Park Challenge won't be forced to climb and find what is one what I consider the top 3 caches in the state - Pinnacle Rock. Of course, if you're a mean, green, geocaching machine, you'll feel robbed by not experiencing said cache and will go on and do it anyway despite the sissy way out.

:stick:
Indecision is the key to flexibility.
wvangler

Postby 89SC on Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:59 pm

I'm surprised it took this long. Wimps!
Growing Old is compulsory, Growing up is Optional!
89SC

Postby 89SC on Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:14 pm

I am done with another Challenge. I found the final yesterday on my 2nd try. I expected it to be tough since it hadn't been found in 9 months but don't know how I missed it the first time. I spotted the corner of the ammo can from a distance this time. Maybe it was the heavy rain that uncovered it.

I found caches in every State Park but Bluestone. I guess I hit the Parks at the right time. Some of those caches are gone now.
Growing Old is compulsory, Growing up is Optional!
89SC

Previous

Return to Challenge Arena