The Long Weekend

A place to sit back, relax, and talk about anything and everything not geocaching related.

Moderator: Moderator

The Long Weekend

Postby Spotty Spotty Pony Girl on Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:22 am

Any big plans for the Rebellion Day Weekend?

Besides sleep, I mean. Or eating. Ok, let me be more specific. Any big caching plans for the long weekend?

Sidekick said I should keep it to only one of the three days dedicated to caching. Then later added the but maybe some quick caches spread out might be acceptable, disclaimer.
Sidekick LWB said to sidekick engineer, 'I've hung out with people i've met on the internet before but i've never run into any of them in the middle of the woods.' (Upper Yough Trek)

Buffaloes and tigers are one thing, but mustelids are not to be trifled with.
Spotty Spotty Pony Girl

Re: The Long Weekend

Postby pbump on Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:00 pm

Really need to read these more often.....but finished the 88 counties of Ohio on the long weekend. Still waiting for the coordinates to be sent from CO. Hope it wasn't all for naught!
“It's faster horses, younger women, older whiskey and more money.” Tom T. Hall
"Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow." Nanook's Mamma

"Corripe Cervisiam"

pbump

Re: The Long Weekend

Postby Handyman & Fam on Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:16 am

pbump wrote:Really need to read these more often.....but finished the 88 counties of Ohio on the long weekend. Still waiting for the coordinates to be sent from CO. Hope it wasn't all for naught!

I should still have the email from the CO if you don't hear from him. Final is in Wadsworth, OH.
Handyman & Fam

Return to The Flaming Micro Lounge (Off Topic)