Homebrewers Against Hunger 10/25/14

A place to sit back, relax, and talk about anything and everything not geocaching related.

Moderator: Moderator

Homebrewers Against Hunger 10/25/14

Postby Spotty Spotty Pony Girl on Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:14 pm

Come one, come all!

Homebrewers Against Hunger
October 25th, 2014
1-4 PM
Fairmont Field Club
Tickets are $15 - that includes a sampling cup and 10 beer tickets for 10 four ounce samples.

"Have a pint and do what's right! Come out and enjoy a sampling of local, home-brewed beers at Homebrewers Against Hunger, sponsored in part by the Fairmont Field Club, the Fairmont Homebrewers Club, Chestnut Brew Works, and Bridge Brew Works. All proceeds go directly to funding local food banks in the Marion County area, particularly Marion County Senior Citizens Inc. (Meals on Wheels) and The Connecting Link. Food will be available on-site for purchase (kielbasa, hotdogs, and pretzels) and live music will also be provided by local artists Pam Odell and New Old Diesel and The Skinnys during the event. A wonderful occasion to get out and support a great cause in a festival-like atmosphere while taking in a true taste of the region."

I may be organizing a post event cache outing, if I haven't sampled too many beers. :goodbeer: If I have sampled too many beers, I'll definitely be a proponent of caching, I just won't have a plan (hmmm, sounds suspiciously like most cache outings to me).
Sidekick LWB said to sidekick engineer, 'I've hung out with people i've met on the internet before but i've never run into any of them in the middle of the woods.' (Upper Yough Trek)

Buffaloes and tigers are one thing, but mustelids are not to be trifled with.
Spotty Spotty Pony Girl

Return to The Flaming Micro Lounge (Off Topic)