GC-Code Stencil

Here we can post any and all threads containing useful information pertaining to Geocaching or other subjects

GC-Code Stencil

Postby wvangler on Wed May 18, 2011 7:38 am

In case you are considering making a stencil for spray painting a container, this might be a nice resource for you. You can click on the GC code at the bottom and change that field, print the stencil, enlarge or shrink and then give it to your 8 year old to cut it out for you.

http://www.kdotbluedot.com/MY_aDVENTURES_IN_GEOCACHING/GC-Code-stencil.html
Indecision is the key to flexibility.
User avatar
wvangler
 
Posts: 957
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:56 pm
Location: Spencer, WV

Re: GC-Code Stencil

Postby Spotty Spotty Pony Girl on Wed May 18, 2011 9:27 am

wvangler wrote:In case you are considering making a stencil for spray painting a container, this might be a nice resource for you. You can click on the GC code at the bottom and change that field, print the stencil, enlarge or shrink and then give it to your 8 year old to cut it out for you.

http://www.kdotbluedot.com/MY_aDVENTURES_IN_GEOCACHING/GC-Code-stencil.html


So what do you do if you don't have an 8 year old of your own?

My ferrets and cats aren't allowed to use exacto knives...

Thanks for the link, very cool. Even if I do have to cut it out myself.
Sidekick LWB said to sidekick engineer, 'I've hung out with people i've met on the internet before but i've never run into any of them in the middle of the woods.' (Upper Yough Trek)

Buffaloes and tigers are one thing, but mustelids are not to be trifled with.
User avatar
Spotty Spotty Pony Girl
 
Posts: 3943
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:51 pm
Location: the barn

Re: GC-Code Stencil

Postby wvhunter on Wed May 18, 2011 10:04 am

Spotty Spotty Pony Girl wrote:Thanks for the link, very cool. Even if I do have to cut it out myself.

Ditto!!!!
Anatomy (n): something everyone has, but which looks better on a girl.

Life would be so much easier if we could just look at the source code.
User avatar
wvhunter
 
Posts: 1675
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:51 pm
Location: YOUR neighborhood pub! Who's buying?

Re: GC-Code Stencil

Postby wvangler on Wed May 18, 2011 11:46 am

Spotty Spotty Pony Girl wrote:
My ferrets and cats aren't allowed to use exacto knives...



C'mon, quit being so oppressive.
Indecision is the key to flexibility.
User avatar
wvangler
 
Posts: 957
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:56 pm
Location: Spencer, WV

Re: GC-Code Stencil

Postby wvhunter on Wed May 18, 2011 12:18 pm

wvangler wrote:
Spotty Spotty Pony Girl wrote:
My ferrets and cats aren't allowed to use exacto knives...



C'mon, quit being so oppressive.

Oh please no! Her precious little pets are quite aggressive enough as it is when wanting attention. I can't imagine actually arming them too!!!
"Look at me. Look At Me! LOOK AT ME!!!"...<stab!>
Anatomy (n): something everyone has, but which looks better on a girl.

Life would be so much easier if we could just look at the source code.
User avatar
wvhunter
 
Posts: 1675
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:51 pm
Location: YOUR neighborhood pub! Who's buying?

Re: GC-Code Stencil

Postby Aquacache on Wed May 18, 2011 5:15 pm

Here's the stencil I made many years ago ...

Image

  • I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

  • I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make when they go flying by.
User avatar
Aquacache
 
Posts: 1929
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:58 pm
Location: Out Jeepin'


Return to Resources

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron