Notification issue on IPhone

Here we can post any and all threads containing useful information pertaining to Geocaching or other subjects

Notification issue on IPhone

Postby Jeff_toughsearch on Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:20 pm

I am getting scrambled email notifications on my IPhone does anyone know what the deal is there, it just started today? They are coming fine to my blackberry but on my iPhone they are scrambled
Jeff_toughsearch

Re: Notification issue on IPhone

Postby SnowXRacer on Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:07 am

The problem you have is quite common and there is a pretty simple fix. The problem is linked to the iOS software. To fix it, drive back to AT&T, and trade it in on an Android. HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH :stick:

Sorry, it was just too easy.
SnowXRacer

Postby pbump on Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:42 am

SnowXRacer wrote:The problem you have is quite common and there is a pretty simple fix. The problem is linked to the iOS software. To fix it, drive back to AT&T, and trade it in on an Android. HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH :stick:

Sorry, it was just too easy.

Oh, this man is CRUEL!
“It's faster horses, younger women, older whiskey and more money.” Tom T. Hall
"Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow." Nanook's Mamma

"Corripe Cervisiam"

pbump

Postby wvangler on Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:56 pm

My vastly superior iPhone hasn't had any notifications for a week or two, but the day that someone hides a cache within 50 miles of me I'll let you know if I have the same problem. I don't even know why I bother with notifications anyway. It's rare that there is ever a cache published that is within my ability to attempt an FTF unless it is a remote cache.
Indecision is the key to flexibility.
wvangler

Postby wvangler on Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:03 am

Did your deal cure itself? I finally got a few notifications and they were all formatted okay.
Indecision is the key to flexibility.
wvangler

Return to Resources